Frequently asked questions
The HReasily Academy was created for HReasily employees, partners, and clients to get them started on HReasily’s HR Management System.
To take the HReasily Academy course, you’ll need to indicate the User Group (HReasily Employees, Partners, Customers) and enroll. Once that’s done , you can start taking a course at any time.
Note: Choose your User Type accurately as it may affect the learning path that we’ve designed for you. Please refer to the User Type below:
- A HReasily Customer is anyone who uses HReasily platforms and is not registered as a HReasily Partner.
- A HReasily Partner is anyone who brings their clients onto the HReasily platform, helps to get them onboarded, and manage their clients accounts in HReasily.
- HReasily Employees is anyone who is employed by HReasily Pte Ltd and its subsidiaries.
The course is FREE of charge and with unlimited access.
Besides having unlimited access to the course,you’ll need to complete a Final Assessment for each Level within the time range that we’ve designed for you.
Besides having unlimited access to the course, you’ll need to complete a Final Assessment, anytime, at the end of the Course that we’ve exclusively designed for you.
Besides having unlimited access to the course,you’ll be able to generate your Certificate of Completion we’ve exclusively provided for you.
Upon completion, you’ll gain in-depth knowledge of the HReasily system to help you run your HR Management smoothly.
Depending on the User Type, here’s an acknowledgement after completing HReasily Academy Course:
- HReasily Employees and HReasily Partners: Upon completing the program, you will receive a Certificate of Completion once you’ve passed the Assessment that we’ve designed for you.
- HReasily Customer: Upon completion of all learning modules, you will receive a Certificate of Completion without any assessment.
Depending on the User Type, the benefits may vary:
- HReasily Employees: To fulfill the requirements within Probationary Period (Level 1) and knowledge required based on the Department you’re registered in (Level 2 and/or Level 3)
- HReasily Partners: To be recognized as HReasily Certified Partner to increase your credentials. Get a certificate of completion & badges to display on your email signature.
- HReasily Customers: To be rewarded with up to SGD20 of your next HReasily subscription, also get 1 month free upon a 1 year subscription. Get a certificate of completion & badges. Terms & conditions apply.
The whole courses will be conducted in English.
Passing grade may vary according to User Type:
- HReasily Employees: A minimum score of 95% is required to pass all Course Level exams.
- HReasily Partners: A minimum score of 85% is required to claim your Certificate of Achievement and Badges.
Question format may vary according to User Type:
- HReasily Employees: It’ll be a combination of Multiple Choice, True-False, and Essay/Open Questions.
- HReasily Partners: It’ll be a set of 24 Multiple Choice Questions.
Don’t worry! You’ll have a chance to retake it. Exam retakes are unlimited.
If you need to retake a course, any progress you’ve made carries over. You can’t reset progress in a course, but some quizzes and exams will allow you to retake them. We’ll save your highest grade.
If you have an issue with a grade on an exam you can’t retake, reach out to us to request an override.